Description of the 3 day trip to Moscow with the Zero Gravity Flight aboard a IL-76 MDK!
- Your trip will start by meeting a representative from the company “Country of Space Tourism” at the airport (the arrival time is confirmed beforehand). We recommend our tourists to arrive till afternoon.
- On your way to Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Centre our representative will tell you about the city of Moscow and about the 3-day trip program.
16.00 –Arrival at the entrance of the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center;
16.30 – 17.00 - Medical check-up of tourists and briefing with the doctor (the main contraindications are — blood pressure not over 160, no heart surgery, no sinusitis);
17.00 - 19.00 – Theoretical instruction on the upcoming ZeroG flight (an overview of how to behave aboard, taking into account the impact of factors of overload, in terms of security measures). Show of an instruction movie.
- Arrival to the 3-stars hotel and check-in. Free time.
- We advise you to have a good rest, since the next day has a tight schedule with extreme adventure.
06.00 – 06.30 – Breakfast at the hotel (it should be a light breakfast);
7.30 – Transfer from hotel to Cosmonaut Training Centre;
09.00 – Arrival at the entrance of the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center;
09.30 - 10.00 – Transfer to the Chkalovsky airport for the conduction of the flight a board the IL’76 MDK;
10.00 - 11.00 – Preflight preparation and instructions board the IL-76 MDK aircraft. (a preparation for the zero gravity flight is conducted, the participants try out their parachutes, you will also the instructed and show how to respond to non-standard situations during the zero gravity modes).
IL-76 MDK aircraft take off. The flight lasts 1,5 - 2 hours during which will be performed 10-15 Zero Gravity modes on board.
12.30-13.00 – IL-76 Landing with the tourists on the airport. Certificate handle on the conducted Zero Gravity flight board a IL-76 MDK.
13.30 – End of the activity.
13.30 – Departure to Moscow to the hotel. Free time for dinner in hotel.
7.00 – After dinner you will have an excursion to the Arbat street + the Moscow metro. On the Arbat street you have the possibility to buy souvenirs and gifts about your unforgettable trip to Moscow.
10.00 - Breakfast, check out from hotel. Sightseeing tour Moscow with guide. Transfer to to the airport after sightseeing tour.
We advise you to buy the tickets back home with departure in the afternoon.
ZeroG flight with the 3 day trip – 5 500 euro
(costs for 1 person on a group flight)
The trip price includes:
- Visa support to Russia;
- Transfers during the tour program (airport — Star City— hotel — Star City—hotel — airport);
- Breakfast & Bed 3 star Hotel accomodation;
-Group excursions according to the trip program;
- Issuing permits and approvals for the Zero Gravity flight at the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center;
- Preflight preparation and medical check-up;
- Participation in the group ZeroG flight aboard the IL-76 MDK;
- Certificate on the conducted Zero Gravity flight board a IL-76 MDK;
- Accompaning a representative of our company.