Description of the 3 day trip to Moscow with the Zero Gravity Flight aboard a IL-76 MDK!
- Your trip will start by meeting a representative from the company “Country of Tourism” at the airport (the arrival time is confirmed beforehand). We recomend ouur tourists to fly in during the mornings.
- On your way to the hotel our representative will tell you about the city of Moscow and about the 3 day trip program.
- Arrival to the 3 star hotel and check-in. Free time.
- At night a sightseeing tour around Moscow will be conducted.
- Return to the hotle. Free time. We advise you to take this time to rest well, since the next day has a tight schedule with extreme tourism.
06.00 – 06.30 – Breakfast at the hotel Завтрак в гостинице (it should be a light breakfast);
6.30 – Take off on a minivan to the Yuri Gagain Cosmonaut Training Center (30 km from Moscow);
08.00 – 08.30 - Medical check-up of tourists and briefing with the doctor (the main contraindications are — blood pressure not over 160, no heart surgery, no sinusitis);
08.30 - 09.30 – Theoretical instruction on the upcoming ZeroG flight (an overview of how to behave aboard, taking into account the impact of factors of overload, in terms of security measures). Show of an instruction movie.
09.30 - 10.00 – Drive to the Chkalovsky airport for the conduction of the flight board the IL’76 MDK;
10.00 - 11.00 – Preflight preparation and instructions board the IL-76 MDK aircraft.
11.00 - 11.30 – IL-76 MDK aircraft take off. The flight lasts 1,5 - 2 hours during which will be performed 10-15 Zero Gravity modes on board.
12.30-13.00 – IL-76 Landing with the tourists on the airport. Certificate handle on the conducted Zero Gravity flight board a IL-76 MDK.
13.30 – Departure to Moscow to the hotel. Arrival to the hotel. Free time.
20.00 – After dinner an excursion to the Arbat street + the Moscow metro will be carried out.
On the Arbat street you have the possibility to buy souvenirs and gifts about your unforgettable trip to Moscow.
10.00 - 12.00 – Breakfast, departure from the hotel. Shuttle to the airport.
We recomend you to get the tickets back home departing on the afternoon.
ZeroG flight with the 3 day trip – 4 500 euro
(costs for 1 person on a group flight)
The trip price includes:
- Visa support to Russia;
- Transfers during the tour program (airport — hotel — Star City — hotel — airport);
- Breakfast & Bed 3 star Hotel accomodation;
-Group excursions according to the trip program;
- Issuing permits and approvals for the Zero Gravity flight at the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center;
- Preflight preparation and medical check-up;
- Participation in the group ZeroG flight aboard the IL-76 MDK;
- Certificate on the conducted Zero Gravity flight board a IL-76 MDK;
- Accompaning a representative of our company.